The Impact of Donations
Your donations change lives through the power of work. Goodwill's mission is to create job opportunities for people with barriers to employment. Money spent to purchase unique, quality items at your local Goodwill stores is used to fund job training and placement services through Goodwill Industries of Northwest Texas's T-PALS program, as well as to provide jobs for people with barriers to employment within Goodwill itself. We are a 501(c)3 charitable organization that has served the Panhandle and South Plains regions of Texas since 1967. Calculate the impact your donations make here.
Jobs are created for people to:
• Provide intake services and provide tax receipts at any Goodwill donation/store location
• Transport the donations to Goodwill stores
• Dispatch the trucks and trailers
• Meet the incoming trucks/trailers to unload the donations
• Process the donations: sorting, pricing, hanging, bailing
• Stock our Goodwill stores with donations
• Provide customer service in our Goodwill stores
• Sell donations in our Goodwill stores
• Process and list donations online at shopgoodwill.com
• Provide accounting, clerical and administrative support services
• Provide facilities janitorial and lawn and landscape maintenance services
• Work within the Document Destruction facility
Why Donate to Goodwill?
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization; our mission is to create job opportunities for people with barriers to employment. We can only do this through the donations of our generous community, and the continued support from our loyal shoppers.
© Goodwill Industries of Northwest Texas
715 28th St. Lubbock, TX 79404
Toll Free: 877.944.8419